Panama Home Inspection
Why a Pre Home Purchase Inspection?
- Construction in Panama is a lot different than construction in North America or most other countries. After an inspection we can provide you with a better understanding of the house including existing conditions of various areas, the possible need for repairs or improvements, and also alerts you to any safety hazards before you buy.
- This will reduces the number of surprises you may discover after you move in.
- At Home Inspection Panama you get invaluable unbiased information about your potential new home, we work for you the buyer hence our report is to help you make a more informed decision on one of the most expensive purchase you possibly will make.
- All from an objective standpoint as we do not benefit in any repair or improvement work, we do not report to the seller or Real Estate agent, we report to you.
- We provide free telephone or email consultation for as long as you own your home.
- Our inspection will reduce your risks by identifying conditions that will affect your consideration of this property.
- These conditions will be reported to you in an easy to understand manner (verbally and by a full written report) with pictures including prioritized recommendations.
- Your report will be totally in English.
- Documents in Panama to be recognized legal must be in Spanish however this report is for you only to make an informed decision, to buy, negotiate or walk away.
When do I call a home inspector?
- Typically, a home inspector is contacted immediately after the contract or purchase agreement has been signed. Before you sign, be sure there is an inspection clause in the sales contract, making your final purchase obligation contingent on the findings of a professional home inspection. This clause should specify the terms and conditions to which both the buyer and seller are obligated.